Arden Grange Partners
A high percentage of succulent meat provides a nutritious source of protein to satisfy even the fussiest eaters. With boosted levels of vitamins, minerals, chondroitin and glucosamine you can rest assured your dog will be able to be happy and active.
Partners adult sensitive is especially good for those looking for a low-fat option as it has just 2% fat.
- Dogs aged 9 months +
Can also be used for:
- Dogs who enjoy wet food as an accompaniment their diet
- Dogs who are ill or recuperating
- The Partners adult sensitive and lamb are also ideal for dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein (an ideal alternative primary protein source)
- Highly palatable
- Lower water content in comparison to most of the other wet dog foods
- Can be fed to older puppies in conjunction with one of the growth diets (the Partners should not supply more than a third of the daily calories)